Our Business Intelligence consultants help companies operating in the increasingly data-centric environment to gaining strategic business value from data of a multiple source, such as:
CRM systems, transactional ERP data, and the variety of semi-structured and unstructured data types saved in content repositories are included.
Data from industrial equipment, smart devices, connected appliances, control systems, and other IoT devices is collected.
Clickstream, log files and any other machine-generated data for end-to-end transaction visibility and total insight across IT infrastructure.
Human-generated digital footprints and other data from social media sources and location-based services basis for a 360⁰ customer view.
We Are Truly Big On Big Data
Our excellence in big data & BI solutions development builds upon long-standing expertise in implementing well-orchestrated technologies, methodologies and tools across the entire data cycle.When assembling project teams, we select specialists whose background and talents are the most closely aligned with your project's requirements.
Got lost navigating through the big data landscape? Divine Pnc business analysts will help you come up with a thorough understanding of the right goals and the quickest path to achieving them.
We are experts at orchestrating the cast of Business Intelligence technologies for a potentially multiplicative impact on the business as well as curating the data veracity of the analysis pipeline.
Big Data Architects and Engineers
Driven by DevOps and rapid application development principles, our core development team’s activities include performance engineering and end-to-end software QA and testing.
Divine Pnc knows how to create a reliable, scalable and quick data warehouse, and how to manage and improve a database environment that is effective, trouble-free and secure.
Solutions & Services
Divine Pnc works with all the major blocks required to consistently transform data into action. We provide end-to-end BI solution implementation services, from data consolidation through diving deep into analytical processing to real-time visualization:
Technology Consulting & BI Assessment
Business demands and IT capacities are perfectly linked with data-driven opportunities:
- Assessment of the client's technological environment.
- Functional business requirements assessment
- Corporate standards, policy and security environment assessment
- Proposed Implementation strategy
ETL engines with high performance for qualitative transformation of various data silos:
- Data aggregation from a variety of sources (applications, XML, mainframe, flat files, social media, Hadoop, NoSQL, RDBMS, machine data, etc.)
- Custom adapters and connectors to rare data formats.
- Consolidation of multiple structured, unstructured, semi-structured, real-time, batch, and other data types.
- Data normalization, profiling and cleansing.
Create Architecting quality into BI-ready warehouses and data marts:
- Database architecture design and data modeling
- Data quality management
- Management of Mediadata
- Enterprise-class discovery and search
- Services for Data migration
- Database maintenance and optimization
Using cutting-edge technologies to achieve real-world business success:
- Stream data analytical processing
- Predictive analytics
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence (AI) solutions
- OLAP cubes for big data cases
- KPI calculations setup and implementation of configuration tools
From complex ideas into actionable insights with clarity, precision and elegance:
- Real-time visualization dashboards distributed through web, mobile and API
- Personalized experiences and restricted user access to specific data types and level of detail
- Manageable report builders and data export tools
BI Analytics Are Connected With Your Industry
Supply Chain Management Analytics
- Optimization of inventory
- Planning of resources and assets
- Forecasting risks in a supply chain
- Analyzing treatment plans’ effectiveness
- Controlling and preventing drug abuse
- Discovering patient statistics and population health trends
- Exact calculating of financial risks
- Effective managing of money flows
- Detecting and preventing financial fraud
- Evaluating the effectiveness of production processes
- Tracking and preventing machine breakdowns
- Identification of bottlenecks in the process
- Analyzing students’ performance
- Predicting and preventing students’ dropouts
- Creating more efficient educational programs based on students’ performance analytics
Digital Advertising Analytics
- Creating better-targeted campaigns based on
- Forecasting advertising spends and payback
- Taking control of such KPIs as cost per conversion, average time of conversion, retention rate, monthly website traffic, and others